submit complaint

 Stay Away

  Snapdeal  (524)
  Vodafone  (444)  (435)
  PAYTM  (336)  (294)
  shopclues  (283)
  Airtel  (261)
  Tata Docomo  (247)
  flipkart  (243)
  Aircel  (182)

Sponsored links

Consumer Court - Latest Complaints For Category - House, Apartment Rental

 Sal M. on 22-07-17
Thumbs down
I rented an apartment through Zenify. I paid the booking amount and booked the flat two months prior to move-in. In between I followed up on all the maintenance to be done for the flat and acquiring the keys. After a l...
 Read comments  India,Karnataka,Bangalore   House, Apartment Rental
 Prags123 on 26-06-17
Services not provided
I Pragati Rastogi had posted ad on MAGICBRICKS as free listing and I was getting response but after few days their representative called and asked if you will update by paying some amount your adverisement would be sho...
 Read comments  India,Uttar Pradesh ,Noida    House, Apartment Rental
Sudarshan Purohit, CEO & Co-founder,
 Pranab Kumar Rana on 26-06-17
Fraud in booking ammont for a flat
Zenify has taken 10000 rs in advance to book a flat , but they are not bothered to show it nither they are picking my call

 Read comments  India,Karnataka,Bangalore   House, Apartment Rental
Mr. Ratan Lal Jain, H. No. 451 Seva Nager, Sector -4, Hiran Mangri
 Dilip Maheshwari on 21-06-17
Mantel Harassment and Deposit amount not refunded
Hi Sir I am lived on the given address last 10 month and between this duration I have told my land load Mr. Ratan Lal Ji Jain that plz make a rent agreement but he didn't listen what I say. After this I have searc...
 Read comments  India,Rajasthan,Udaipur   House, Apartment Rental
house rent
 Ravi Kancharlapalli on 17-06-17
house owner demanding extra amount

This is Ravi Kancharlapalli, S/O vasudevarao , present i am living in rented house , H.No 8-3-191/180, 66B , vengala rao nagar, hyderabad, i am giving complaint against my house owner , every day h...
 Read comments  India,telagana,hyderabad   House, Apartment Rental
 Salil Pathak on 15-06-17
Deposit Amount Not Being Refunded
Joysquare is a flat leasing company in Gurgaon.
I vacated my flat in April 2017 the agreement ended in April itself.

However the company is not refunding any of my deposit amount and is not pickin...
 Read comments  India,Haryana,Gurgaon   House, Apartment Rental
 Praveen C on 08-06-17
Misleading customers
Fraud against rental property in BTM bangalore
I was looking for 1BHK on rent in Bangalore and I came across an add on commonfloor follow link "
 Read comments  India   House, Apartment Rental
Rent house
 Dandapani N on 03-06-17
Advance not refund regarding
Dear sir,

Iam Dandapani N. from coimbatore. Basically iam from Erode district. Iam Asst.Engineer, working at private industry in coimbatore.

After joining in the in...
 Read comments  India,Tamilnadu,Coimbatore - live   House, Apartment Rental
 madhukeshwara . on 31-05-17
I am m.m. madhukeshwara (phone :8088825830,9242967499 ) my house owner says some new tenants as come for lease to my house please give one key after see and visit key will returned to you. key was no t returned and ke...
 Read comments  India,karnataka,chamarajanagar   House, Apartment Rental
house owner
 urcmchinna on 28-05-17
not refunding deposit amount 35000

Hi Team,

I haven't stayed atleat 2 year also, He is deducting white paint for 8000, and charging so many deductions without any logic. but he didn't give house with white paint.Due to ...
 Read comments  India,Tamilandu,Chennai   House, Apartment Rental

Consumer-Court. Consumer Court Forum To Submit Consumer Complaints Online.Website to Submit Complaints Against Company,Product,Service,Agencies.

Consumer court enables consumers to submit there complaints and suggestion regarding any product , company ,bank, bussiness ,compnay government or non goverment organization in India or abroad. write your complaint and track it for mobile,cars,credit card etc.

Now a days number of complaints coming about email, phishing scam etc to stop this type of complaints we need to submit in this portal.

Complaint can be submitted on all products and there services like Mobile(Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Sony ericsson, LG, Blackberry, Micromax, iphone etc), mobile services(Vodafone, Airtel, Uninor, Reliance, Docomo, Idea,Aircel)

Anyone can just submit there complaints by selecting appropriate complaint Category from drop down box Submit Complaints

Major Services Covered and Companies Products: Car & Car Companies, Mobile Phone Handsets, Banks and their service, Travel Agent & problem related to their websites, Mobile Services and much more.